{ Gin }

Habari za leo! I actually used to speak Kiswahili somewhat understandably, but I haven't many opportunities to practice in the last few years so I've lost much of what I once knew. So, I'm Gin and I'm 28. I live in NC and love every minute of it! I have two cats and a dog and I'm getting married next Spring. Because of that, I can't promise I won't be blogging about wedding decor! ;) I grew up with a DIY mom who taught pre-school for years. She's now teaching kindergarten and I'm often pulled to help with one thing or another, so we always have some fun projects going on! Lately I've been busy sewing bags, baby quilts and blankets - and cutting lots of fun things with my cricut. In the wintertime you can usually find me knitting, especially during work meetings! I typically enjoy most all crafts and have been thinking about a printing machine... stay tuned for that! :) Thanks for visiting our blog, I hope you'll come back soon!

A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything.
-Lawrence Sterne