{ Abbie }

Hello. My name is Abbie. I think I fit perfectly in the middle of the "J" and "G" of JAG. Quite appropriate for a middle child that loves to always be in the middle of all things craft related. Speaking of middle, I am 27 and born and raised on Oklahoma, but I've recently traded in my red dirt covered shoes for some ruby slippers and I think they are smashing! You can find me dabbling in many different types of crafts such as, sewing, jewelry making, woodworking, crocheting, paper crafts, and more. A few of my non-crafting hobbies include photography, graphic design, and more importantly, being a wife to my best friend and a mom to a 4 year old little girl. Someday soon, we hope to expand our family by one more through adoption.

“Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end but somewhere in the middle we've become the best of friends.”